Cheddar Pretzel DipFrom goodeat 6 years ago
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Mince garlic with salt. In a bowl, combine garlic mixture and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add shredded Cheddar cheese and mix, or blend in a food processor until smooth.
- Add butter and mustards and mix again until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix or blend one more time.
- Serve at room temperature or slightly warmed.