Fennel Crusted Pork with Roasted Root VegetablesFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 3/4 lb carrots,peeled and cut in 3" sticks shopping list
- 3/4 lb parsnips,peeled,cut in 3" strips shopping list
- 1 med . red onion,cut in 1/2" wedges shopping list
- 2 Tbs plus 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- kosher salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 1-1/4 lb pork tenderloin shopping list
- 2 Tbs fennelseeds,crushed shopping list
- 3/4 c apple cider shopping list
- 2 tsp honey shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. On large rimmed baking sheet,toss the carrots,parsnips,onion,2 Tbs. oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Roast for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile,season pork with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper and coat with fennel seeds. Heat remaining 2 tsp of oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Cook the pork,turning occasionally until browned on all sides,6 to 8 mins.
- Transfer the porkto the baking sheet with the vegetables and roast till pork is cooked through and vegetables are tender,16 to 20 mins more. Let the pork rest 5 mins before slicing.
- Meanwhile,wipe out the skillet,add cider and honey,and whisk to combine. Boil till reduced bty half,4 to 6 mins. Serve with the pork and vegetables.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
Going to have to find something to replace the parsnips with cause I can't get them here. Looks like good tucker though. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it