Chocolate Chip Angel CookiesFrom mrspita 4 years ago
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup lightly-packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chip pieces shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- granulated sugar, set aside shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter, shortening and brown sugar until well blended.
- Add egg beat well. Add vanilla. Add flour mixture and blend well. Stir in walnuts and chocolate pieces.
- Roll dough into walnut-size balls, roll in granulated sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Cool on wire racks.