Creamy Sweet PotatoesFrom forwardp5 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wash sweet potatoes and lightly coat with oil.
- Pierce each potato several times.
- Place on a foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake for appx 1 hour or until fork tender. (This can be done anytime prior to meal. I do it in the morning then right before dinner I continue.)
- In a sauce pan add cream cheese, butter, syrup, vanilla extract, salt & pepper warm until cream cheese is soft.
- Cut potatoes in half, scoop plup into saucepan, discarding skins.
- Beat with electric mixer until creamy.
- Warm until evenly heated.