Crock Pot Chicken with New Potatoes and SpinachFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 2 bags (6 oz. each) fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion, like Ore-Ida® shopping list
- 1 can (10.75-oz.) condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Trim fat from chicken. Sprinkle chicken with pepper and salt. Arrange chicken pieces on prepared baking sheet, smooth sides up. Broil 6 inches from heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is golden.*
- In a 4-quart slow cooker, arrange potato quarters. Top with spinach and onion. Spoon half of the soup on top of vegetables. Add chicken. Spread with remaining soup.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- *Note: This step may be omitted, but it produces a better-flavored dish.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating10 people
Yep you got a winner. ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Another high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
hi bear this really sounds great keep up the great posts
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!