Andouille Cheese DipFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 pound andouille sausage shopping list
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced black olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup picante sauce or salsa, well drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, leaves only (no stems) shopping list
- 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces grated monterey jack cheese with jalapeños shopping list
- 12 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and set aside.
- Remove casing from sausage, if necessary, and crumble into an ovenproof skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until the sausage is browned.
- Remove from the skillet and drain thoroughly on paper towels.
- Drain any grease from the skillet and wipe clean with paper toweling.
- Return the sausage to the skillet.
- Add the olives, picante sauce and cilantro and stir well.
- Sprinkle the two cheeses over the top of the mixture.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes.
- Place the tortillas in the oven.
- Bake the queso about 10 minutes more, until the cheese is bubbly.
- To serve, spoon the queso onto warm tortillas and eat while hot.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Quick N Easy121 members
Party Food316 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Cilantro Lovers130 members
Dips Incredible Dips155 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Superbowl Snacks45 members
Olive You Very Much52 members