Corn and Walnut DipFrom goodeat 3 years ago
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh Mexican lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground red chiles shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Dash of pepper shopping list
- 1 small can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced onion shopping list
How to make it
- Beat all ingredients except corn, walnuts and onion in a large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- To serve, line an earthenware bowl with dried corn husks, with about 1 inch of each husk showing above the rim of the dish. Fill the bowl with the dip.
- For garnish, slice 1 small red chile pepper and 1 small green chile pepper in half. Place cut side up in the center of the dip, with the stems crisscrossing.