Egg RollFrom louiskarol 4 years ago
- PANCAKE; shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sifted flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions shopping list
- 1 cup chinese or green cabbage shopping list
- 2 tbs oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked tuna or julienne chicken shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the eggs, water & salt together. beat in the flour.
- Heat a 7 in skillet with a little oil & pour a little of the batter into it to make a thin pancake.
- Cook until browned on the botton.
- Remove, browned side up, & stack while preparing filling.
- Cook the celery, onion, scallions, & cabbage in the oil for 5 min stirring frequently.
- Stir in the salt, pepper & tuna or chicken. Cool
- Place a heaping tbsp of filling @ one end of ea. pancake & roll up, tucking opposite end in.
- Seal with a little beaten egg & Chill
- Fry in deep fat heated to 380 deg. until brown
- Serve with Hot mustard & Duck sauce
The Cooklouiskarol Lower Sackville, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!