Double Corn Bread Stuffed With CheeseFrom mrstcopper 9 years ago
- 1 Box Jiffy corn Mix shopping list
- 1 Large 14 oz Can creamed corn - approx. 14 oz shopping list
- 1 Large 14 oz Can Regular corn (drained) - shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese - optional shopping list
- 1 cup bacon - optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl
- Using a buttered baking dish, pour in mixture
- Bake on 350 for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour until center is smooth.
The Cookmrstcopper MIDDLETOWN, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!