Baked Parmesan ChickenFrom khippie777 7 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray (It's best to use a raised metal rack on top of the baking pan to prevent the bottom of the chicken from becoming soggy, but not necessary)
- Combine Parmesan cheese, dry bread crumbs, oregano, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper in a ziploc bag. Close bag and shake to mix the ingredients. This prevents you from making a mess when coating the chicken.
- Dip chicken breasts into melted margarine, then place the chicken breast in the ziploc baggy, close bag, and shake until chicken is coated. Place breaded chicken on baking sheet or metal rack.
- Bake until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes.