THAI GREEN CURRY CHICKENFrom ezythaicooking 7 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- * 1/4 cup green curry paste shopping list
- * 350 grams chicken breast or thigh, cut in bite-size pieces shopping list
- * 1 1/4 cups coconut milk shopping list
- * 1/4 cup thai basil leaves shopping list
- * 2 long purple eggplants, cut into small pieces. shopping list
- * 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons palm sugar shopping list
- * 3 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- * 4 kaffir lime leaves shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Bring coconut milk (use the thick cream off the top) to a boil in a pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often for 3 to 5 minutes. Add green curry paste; continue to cook and stir until the mixture becomes dry and fragrant. Transfer mixture to a larger pot.
- 2) Add the chicken and stir for 1-2 minutes, add fish sauce, sugar, keep stirring for another minute then add cut eggplant, the remaining coconut milk and chicken stock. Cook over medium heat until the chicken is cooked and eggplant is tender.
- 3) Add kaffir lime leaves and Thai basil. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and adjust the seasoning and transfer to a serving bowl.
- If you love THAIFOOD, or you want to know more about THAI COOKING,
- Please visit : www.EzyThaiCooking.com
- You will find comprehensive information and resource about Thaifood, Thai Cooking,Thai Herbs, Recipes, Ingredients, ebook, and all useful information related to Thaifood.
The Cookezythaicooking Thailand, TH
- Not added to any groups yet!