Grouper with Pan Roasted TomatoesFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil,divided shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 (6oz)grouper or other firm white fish fillets shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 c grape or cherry tomatoes,halved shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 c fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Combine paprika,2 tsp oil,pepper and salt in small bowl. Rub paprika mixture on both sides of each fillet. Set aside.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over hed-high heat;coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish,and cook 4 mins on each side or till fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Remove fish from pan and keep warm.
- Place remaining 1 tsp oil in pan over med heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper. Saute till tender. Add tomatoes and lemon juice. Cook 2 mins or till mixture is hot and tomatoes begin to burst. Spoon tomato mixture over fishand sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Love grouper thankskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
You are on a roll, my friend!! Great post.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
When we go to Aruba, I have grouper all the time. I have never made it my self, until now!! Sounds awesome!!a1patti in Salem loved it