Sundried Tomato and Basil PestoFrom linnydnyc 3 years ago
- 1 cup of sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped (not oil packed) shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped shopping list
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- Zest of one lemon shopping list
- juice of half a lemon shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients except olive oil in food processor and pulse 15 times until well incorporated.
- Turn on food processor and stream in olive oil until desired consistency - not too wet, not too dry.