Maple Mustard Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 4 (6oz.) bone-in pork chops shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt,divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 Tbs butter shopping list
- 2 Tbs finely chopped shallots shopping list
- 1/4 c chicken broth shopping list
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 Tbs maple syrup shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- Heat large skillet over med-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan;cook 3 mins on each side ir till cooked through but with a slight blush in center. Remove from pan;keep warm.
- Return pan to med-high heat. Add butter to pan,swirling pan to coat. Add shallots;saute 3 mins or till tender and translucent. Add broth;bring to boil and cook 1 min.
- Stir in mustard,syrup and remaining 1/4 tsp salt;cook 1 minor till slightly thick. Return pork to pan. Cook pork 1 min on each side or till thoroughly heated through.
- Serve pork with sauce;garnish with parsley