Cheesy Peas Pasta SaladFrom windy1950 7 years ago
- 1 lb frozen peas shopping list
- 3 cups dry pasta (rotini, bowties, or macaroni) shopping list
- 1/2 lb. colby or cheddar cheese, 1/4" cubed shopping list
- 1/2 lb. ham, 1/4" cubed shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- A pinch or two of dill weed shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place peas in a colander and rinse with cold water. Allow to thaw, but do not cook.
- In a pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool, but do not rinse. Add the peas and pasta to the cheese and ham in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the two salad dressings, dill weed, and salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the other ingredients in large bowl, and toss to mix.
- Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving, for the flavors to blend.