Buttermilk Coffee CakeFrom magali777 6 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 80 grs. butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 200 grs. buttermilk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1Tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- Streussel: shopping list
- 60 grs. butter shopping list
- 70 grs. flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- Decoration: shopping list
- powder sugar (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 f.
- grease and flour a round mold.
- Prepare Streussel:
- mix all ingredients and put into the freezer for 20 min aprox.
- For the cake:
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter, then add caster sugar, then buttermilk, and eggs, beating between each ingredient.
- Then add the vanilla, baking powder and flour.
- Pour batter into prepared mold.
- Break Streussel into crumbs, and place them on top of the batter, dust a little caster sugar and cinnamon on top as well, just what your fingers can sprinkle.
- Bake until little brown.
- Let cool for 20 min, and if you like, dust some powder sugar on top.
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating3 people
This is real good, I'll have to figure out how to convert grs.'s .
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Oooooooo AHHHHHHHH MAG...THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!! BEAUTIFUL PICTURES TOO GLAD YOU ARE BACK POSTING MISSED U!!!!
HUGS TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it