Tandoori Spiced Pork TenderloinFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1 Tbs garlic oil shopping list
- 1 tsp packed lt. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 (12oz) pork tenderloin shopping list
How to make it
- Heat broiler. Combine all ingredients except pork in small bowl. Place pork on foil lined baking sheet;coat all sides with spice mixture.
- Broil pork 12 mins. Turn,broil 8-10 mins more or till temp is 140 -145 degrees. Remove pork. Cover loosely with foil;let stand 5 mins before slicing.
- I marinate meat on baking sheet for an hour in the frig before broiling!