Beef Cabbage JoesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups cabbage shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup catsup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 8 hamburger buns shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and stir meat, onion and celery in large skillet until meat is brown then drain off excess fat.
- Stir in cabbage, green pepper, catsup, water, salt and mustard.
- Heat to boiling stirring occasionally then reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender about 25 minutes.
- Spoon mixture onto bottom halves of buns then top with remaining halves.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!