Chilled Cucumber SoupFrom lukie4 8 years ago
- 3 chopped cucumbers shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 c.of sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of English-style dry mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c. of chopped fresh dill shopping list
- Fresh lemon juice, shopping list
- to taste cucumber slices shopping list
- dill sprigs, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to blend chopped cucumbers, yogurt, sour cream, mustard, until smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Then you can transfer to a bowl.
- Next you need to chill soup until ready to eat.
- Just before serving, pour in finely diced cucumber, dill and lemon juice. Garnish.
- Cucumber slices will make a beautiful garnish.