Pecan Chive Stuffed Chicken Thighs With Balsamic GlazeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans plus more for garnish shopping list
- 1/3 cup chive and onion flavored cream cheese shopping list
- olive oil for brushing shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons balsamic dressing shopping list
- 4 green onions green part only finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- To stuff chicken pieces open boned thighs to lie flat with deboned section facing up.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oven to 350 then lightly oil a baking dish.
- Stir together 1/2 cup pecans and cream cheese until well blended.
- Place a heaping tablespoon mixture on one side of each thigh.
- Fold over other side to cover filling pressing halves firmly together.
- Bush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Place stuffed chicken pieces on sheet and bake 30 minutes then cool on sheet 5 minutes.
- With knife cut through opening in each stuffed thigh to make two filled halves.
- Sprinkle each half with pecans to garnish then drizzle each with 1 teaspoon balsamic dressing.
- Top generously with green onions and serve.