Peanut and Chicken RollsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 8 oz. skinless,boneless chicken breast halves,cut in bite size pieces shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive or veg. oil shopping list
- 3 Tbs peanut butter shopping list
- 2 Tbs apricot or strawberry jam shopping list
- 1/4 c honey roasted peanuts,chopped shopping list
- 1 8 0z. pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 Tbs milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray;set aside. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. In a large skillet,cook chicken in hot oil over med-high heat for 3 mins oe till no longer pink. Stir in peanut butter,jam and 2 Tbs of the panuts. Remove from heat;set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls and divide into 8 triangles,placing it along the bottom edges. Roll up dough to enclose filling. Pinch dough to seal. Brush lightly with milk and sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Bake 12-15 mins or till rolls are golden brown. Serve warm.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
Whoa; very sneaky the mixing of the flavors. This should work very well indeed. Take a 5. Salud un rato (cheers for a while)elgourmand in Apia loved it