Greek Stuffed Chicken ThighsFrom texasdish 4 years ago
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs (Skinless and boneless) shopping list
- 1/4t salt and 1t pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup feta cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 2T Chopped rosemary shopping list
- 2 eggs whipped w/1t water shopping list
- 1 cup butter, melted in baking dish. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Lightly Salt and pepper the chicken thighs.
- Combine Panko, and rosemary on plate.
- Beat the eggs and water in a bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave for 1 min in 12 x 8 baking dish.
- Stuff each thigh with feta cheese and sliced olives.
- Press each side of chicken thigh in Panko mixture, gently rolling to cover the entire thigh.
- Press each side of chicken in butter which has been melted in baking dish.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 60 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktexasdish Alvin, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!