White Beans with Sun Dried TomatoesFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
- 1 pound dried great northern beans (2 cups), sorted and rinsed shopping list
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 6 cups chicken broth (homemade if possible) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil shopping list
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained (or kalamata olives) shopping list
- season to taste with salt at the end of cooking shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and olives in 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until beans are tender.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and olives.
- Makes 5 servings
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating4 people
~SMILES~ All Around ~(^_^)~
~Photo~FLAGGED!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Luv them beans great post high5 thanks for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Looks great although i would definitely use the kalamata or even some oil cured black olives...
High 5 for the post and thanks for sharing.
Lindysosousme in Santa Rosa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!