Angel Hair Pasta Topped with Pepper ShrimpFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 8 ounces soy sauce shopping list
- 20 ounces unsalted butter shopping list
- 20 ounces angel hair pasta cooked shopping list
- 4 ounces sesame oil shopping list
- 4 ounces hot chili oil shopping list
- 2 pounds medium shrimp deveined and cooked shopping list
- 2 bunches scallions thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 red peppers seeds and membranes removed then diced small shopping list
- 2 yellow peppers seeds and membranes removed and diced small shopping list
- 8 ounces oyster mushrooms cleaned and sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms cleaned and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Bring soy sauce to a boil then add butter in chunks stirring until all is incorporated then set aside.
- Cook angel hair pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Combine oil with hot pepper oil then stir fry shrimp in oil after coming up to smoke stage.
- Add scallions, peppers and mushrooms then cook until al dente.
- Add angel hair pasta and soy butter to mixture then toss everything together and serve.