Salmon Tuna PattiesFrom windy1950 6 years ago
- 2 (15-16oz) cans salmon shopping list
- 2 (5 oz) cans oil-packed tuna, well drained shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 medium onion, minced shopping list
- 1 medium sweet green bell pepper, minced shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Mrs Dash Original seasoning shopping list
- 2 tsps baking powder shopping list
- cornmeal (optional) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- creamed peas shopping list
How to make it
- Drain salmon and set aside 6 tbsps of the broth; debone and flake the meat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix salmon, tuna, eggs, onion and bell pepper until sticky. Stir in flour. Add salt, Mrs Dash, and baking powder to salmon broth; stir into fish/veggie mixture.
- Form into small patties, and dredge in cornmeal if desired. Refrigerate on a platter in a single layer for an hour or two to facilitate easier handling.
- When ready, fry patties four at a time in hot cooking oil until golden, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve topped with tartar sauce or creamed peas.
- These can also be served on burger buns with tartar sauce.