Breakfast Soyrizo PizzaFrom thursamaday 7 years ago
- pizza dough (I use the recipe in my Kitchen Aid Mixer book) shopping list
- potatoes (Thinly Sliced) shopping list
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- Soyrizo (or Chorizo) shopping list
- Monterrey Jack cheese (Grated) shopping list
- cilantro shopping list
- green onion shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Roll out pizza dough
- Spread Olive Oil evenly in place of sauce.
- sprinkle with salt and Pepper
- Place one layer of potatoes on pizza (I used a mandoline to slice them all the same size)
- Sprinkle with Soyrizo
- Add Cheese
- Add Eggs to top of pizza
- Sprinkle with Cilantro & Sliced green onions
- Bake in Oven until crust is slightly golden brown.
- Top with hot sauce! Yum!
The Cookthursamaday Victoria, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!