Taco SoupFrom sista 8 years ago
- 14.5 ounce canned diced tomatoes shopping list
- 14.5 ounce canned diced tomatoes with chilis shopping list
- 14.5 ounce canned Mexican corn with chilis shopping list
- 15.5 ounce can black beans shopping list
- 15.5 ounce can red kidney beans shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 package ranch salad dressing mix (dry) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion with vegetable oil cooking spray. When softened, combine all other ingredients and cook until heated through.
- Makes 7 cups.
- Serving size is 1 cup.
- 1 point per cup.
The Cooksista Upstate, NY
The Rating4 people
Thank you so much. I was sitting here feeling very hungry and not wanting to eat a bunch of points. I made this quickly and feel very satisfied. Thanks again!cherublisa in Sutherlin loved it
This soup even sounds great to have in the summer. Little lite sour cream on top and I'm in heaven.marriage in Apalachin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!