White Beans With PastramiFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 cups cannellini beans shopping list
- 10 pastrami strips shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 3 banana peppers chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 2 tomatoes diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a big pot and stir in onions and garlic cloves.
- Cook until onions are soft then stir in peppers and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add paste then cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, oregano, crushed pepper, mint flakes and salt.
- Stir for 5 minutes then stir in beans.
- Tear pastrami strips in to bite size pieces.
- Place them on top of beans with dried hot peppers.
- Add water then seal pot with aluminum foil and cover.
- Cook on low for an hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!