Mint Chocolate Chip Mocha Mint Chocolate Chip CookieFrom bigcookiedude 3 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ chocolate instant pudding shopping list
- 2 (large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp mint extract shopping list
- 30 Andes™ creme de menthe thins, broken in half (1 C) shopping list
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee, finely ground (optional for mocha mint) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs and mint extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the Andes™ pieces and semi-sweet chocolate chips, blending well.
- Using a standard (2 oz) ice cream scoop, drop cookie dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet. (or use rounded tablespoons if you prefer.)
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16 minutes. For rounded tablespoon cookies, bake for 12-13 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating2 people
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's something deeply spiritual about cookie creation. Ohmmmmmmm... Ohmmmmmm... Ohmmmmmmm
*slipping into chocolate-induced trance*windy1950 in Flint loved it
My daughter would probably fall in love with these... mint chocolate chip is her all time fave flave of ice cream.windy1950 in Flint loved it