Greek Salad With Cucumber Tarragon DressingFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 3 Tbs buttermilk shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbs mayonnaise shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c peeled,shredded cucumber,lightly drained shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced fresh or 1 tsp dried tarragon shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 3 c romaine mix shopping list
- 2 Tbs slivered red onion shopping list
- 1/2 c fresh or frozen geen peas (thawed,if frozen) shopping list
- 1/4 c crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs pitted kalamata olives,chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together buttermilk,lemon juice,mayonnaise,S=Dijon and sugar in small bowl for dressing.
- Stir in cucumber and tarragon,and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss together salad mix and onion. Divide salad between 2 plates and top with peas,cheese and olives.
- Drizzle with dressing as desired.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
Oh this sound delicious! Thanks, Pleclare! This will definitely go well with the meal we're having tonight! Thank you for your post!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it