Baked Sundried Tomato RisottoFrom cherriepie 7 years ago
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup arborio rice shopping list
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil shopping list
- 1 tsp dried herbs shopping list
- 1/2 white wine shopping list
- 2 cups of vegetable stock shopping list
- salt, if needed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 230c
- Saute the garlic and onion in olive oil in an oven safe pot with a lid
- Once the onion is soft, add the tomatoes and herbs.
- Add the white wine and stir until absorbeed by the rice
- Add the stock, cover and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Once the risotto comes out of the oven, remove the cover and fluff it with a fork.
- BE CAREFUL, as the pot will be extremely hot.
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!