Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken With Buffalo SauceFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1/2 c crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs reduced fat sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 6oz. skinless,boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 1 large egg,slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 c panko crumbs shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbs butter,divided shopping list
- 6 Tbs finely chopped,drained bottled roasted peppers shopping list
- 2 tsp water shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 1/2 ts hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Cut horizontal slit thru thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form pockes.
- Place flour in shallow dish. Combine milk and egg in shallow dish,stirring well with a whisk. Place Panko in shallow dish. Working with one chicken breast at a time,dredge in flour,then egg and dredge in Panko. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Heat large ovenproof skillet over med-high heat. Add 1 Tbs butter to pan;swirl until butter melts. Arrange chicken in pan;cook 4 mins or till browned. Turn chicken over;place skillet in oven. Bake for 20 mins or till done.
- While chicken bakes,combine remaining 1-1/2 tsp.butter,peppers,water.Worcestershire and garlic in small saucepan over med. heat. Bring to simmer,cook till butter melts. Remove from heat,stir in hot sauce. Serve sauce with chicken.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmmm yummy sounds really good
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Bleu cheese and chicken are such a great combination. I have tried this and it is just fantastic. ^5doubled in Upstate loved it
will be trying this onekarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it