Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato and Herb SalsaFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 4 large fresh plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram shopping list
- 1 shallot minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 swordfish steaks shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring medium saucepan of water to boil then add tomatoes and blanch 30 seconds.
- Drain well then transfer to medium bowl.
- Cover with cold water and cool then peel tomatoes.
- Cut in half then squeeze out juices.
- Chop tomatoes then transfer to bowl and add herbs, shallot, vinegar and 1 tablespoon oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let stand at room temperature.
- Preheat grill then brush file with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill 4 minutes per side then transfer to plates and spoon tomato salsa over top and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!