Grilled Bass WIth Green Tomato and Watermelon SalsaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped green tomatoes shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped red watermelon shopping list
- 2/3 cup minced red onion shopping list
- 1 fresh serrano pepper minced with seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 center cut pieces striped bass fillet with skin shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare gas or charcoal grill for cooking.
- Toss tomatoes, watermelon, onion, chili, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Pat fish dry then brush with oil and season with salt.
- Grill fish starting with skin sides down on lightly oiled rack turning over once 8 minutes.
- Serve fish topped with salsa.