Pork Tenderloin With Orange and RosemaryFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin sliced into 1” pieces shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed shopping list
- 2/3 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten each piece of pork with a meat mallet until they are 1/2" thick.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown pork on each side several minutes and remove from heat.
- Add garlic, rosemary and red wine to pork drippings and cook several minutes.
- Combine chicken broth with orange juice and cornstarch then add to skillet.
- Heat until thickened and serve over pork medallions.