Sesame Grilled Chicken and VegetablesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 medium zucchini cut in half lengthwise shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms stems removed shopping list
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared oriental sesame salad dressing shopping list
- 2 cups brown rice uncooked shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Brush vegetables and chicken with 1/2 of the dressing.
- Place on grill over medium coals.
- Grill chicken 6 minutes per side and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing.
- Grill vegetables 8 minutes or until tender brushing occasionally with remaining dressing.
- Prepare rice as directed on package then stir in parsley.
- Serve with chicken and vegetables.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!