Honey Roasted Peanut Butter CookiesFrom pandabaress 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line 2 ungreased cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat together sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, butter, and egg on medium speed until creamy.
- Blend in flour and baking soda on low speed until well-blended.
- Shape dough into 1-1 1/2 inch balls. Place dough balls onto cookie sheets.
- Flatten in criss-cross pattern with a fork dipped in powdered sugar.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes or until set.
- Cool on cookie sheet until cookies can be moved (about 2 minutes).
- Move to wire rack to finish cooling.