Chocolate Peanut Butter FudgeFrom andiecooks 7 years ago
How to make it
- Over LOW heat melt together peanut butter chips and 2/3 c. of the sweetened condensed milk
- stir in 1 tsp. vanilla
- use spatula to spread evenly into an 8x8" foil lined pan, refridgerate until needed
- melt chocolate and remaining s.c.milk over LOW heat, add last tsp. of vanilla
- spread chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture, refridgerate or freeze
- freezing is a much faster means to a yummy end
- If you are giving this away, cut it when it's really cold. this ensures a clean and pretty piece of fudge.
The Cookandiecooks Home, My Place
- Not added to any groups yet!