Crab and Endive QuicheFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 endive cleaned and minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper shopping list
- 1 cup fresh crabmeat shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet melt butter over high heat.
- Add endive with salt and pepper then sauté 4 minutes.
- Remove from pan and chill then preheat oven to 450.
- Butter quiche pan then remove all bits of shell and cartilage and place crab in quiche pan.
- Add endive then in mixing bowl beat eggs, flour, milk and a pinch of salt until combined.
- Pour over the crabmeat and endive then bake 35 minutes and serve hot or warm.