Orange BeefFrom hopscotch 3 years ago
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Liquid seasoning shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 3/4 pound lean beef steak, sliced 1/8-inch thick shopping list
- 1 small bunch broccoli, cut into florets shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided use shopping list
How to make it
- Blend honey, liquid seasoning, soy sauce, cornstarch and sesame oil in small bowl.
- Add beef and stir to coat; marinate for 10 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade.
- Add orange juice, ginger, orange peel, crushed red pepper and garlic to marinade.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet.
- Add beef; stir fry for 2 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil and vegetables.
- Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes, until slightly tender.
- Stir in marinade; heat to boiling. Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in beef.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!