Easy Chicken Noodle SoupFrom chet_norris 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken (breast works great but thighs are cheaper) shopping list
- 1/2 pound uncooked spaghetti noodles shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 12 cups of water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- salt and/or garlic powder to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the water in a large pot
- Add olive oil
- Add salt & garlic powder, if desired
- Chop up the chicken and add to pot
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and add to pot
- Let simmer over medium heat for 35-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
The Cookchet_norris Warrensburg, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!