Saturdays Slaw with Rice noodlesFrom nadaism 7 years ago
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage shopping list
- 1 cup medium grated carrots shopping list
- 1 cup sliced leek or red onion (I prefer these for their sweetness and caramelisation) shopping list
- 3 cloves sliced and chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspon sliced and chopped ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli paste or 1tsp chilli sauce shopping list
- Good dash of tamari sauce shopping list
- Pinch of caraway seeds (my Fathers's favourite) shopping list
- 1 tblsp olive oil for frying shopping list
- 10 shelled roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1 cup of cooked rice noodles (your preference to shape) shopping list
How to make it
- Add oil to cover the pan and heat.
- Add the prepared onions, cabbage, carrots, garlic, ginger in this order (I prefer to add the garlic last so it doesn't change colour or burn).
- Add the roasted peanuts - Australian peanuts are fresh medium and crunchy. They have 3 nuts in each shell!
- Plate up with the noodles either separately or you can stir them in with the vegies to absorb the tasy juices.
- Add a dash of sesame oil. Enjoy :)