Minnesota Tatertot HotdishFrom dragonfood 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 large chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted) shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup (undiluted) shopping list
- 2 15 oz. cans French style green beans (drained) shopping list
- 8 oz. colby/jack cheese (1 cup) any good cheese works shopping list
- 1 bag frozen Tatertots (onion flavored is good) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place ground beef and chopped onion in a large skillet, season with salt and pepper, brown,drain.
- Stir in soups and mix well
- In a 11X8 (oil sprayed) casserole dish, put meat mixture on bottom, then spread green beans on top of meat, spread cheese over beans.
- Place a layer of Tatertots on top so the mixture is completely covered.
- Bake 45 Min. or until Tatertots are crisp and golden
- This can be made in advance and refrigerated, increase baking time to 1 hour.