Vegan Citrus FrostingFrom oliviagoddess 7 years ago
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plain unsweetened soy milk, where there is ONLY soybeans and water on the ingredients. Any other ingredients, even when it says unsweetened, can alter the taste. shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed citrus juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon citrus zest shopping list
How to make it
- With an electric mixer set at low speed, cream the sugar and margarine.
- Beat in the soy milk, juice and zest, be careful not to over mix as it will turn solid quickly.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- oliviagoddess Phoenixville, US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔