Pasta SaladFrom windy1950 4 years ago
- 1 (16 oz) box rotini pasta, uncooked shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) bottle Italian salad dressing, regular or fat free shopping list
- 4 tbsp McCormick’s® Salad Supreme® seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, cut in wedges ~or~ 12 cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) pkg monterey jack cheese, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 1(3 oz) pkg pepperoni, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- parmesan cheese, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook pasta per package directions; drain well and spread out on a jelly roll pan to cool.
- 2. Whisk the Salad Supreme Seasoning into the dressing. Toss with pasta and remaining ingredients; chill.
- 3. Serve, passing around Parmesan cheese for individual use.
- NOTE: Use tri-color pasta for a burst of color.