Savory Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 8 boneless pork loin chops(1" thick and 8 oz ea) shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c butter,cubed shopping list
- 5 c fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 1 pkg (6oz)sage stuffing mix shopping list
- 1-1/2 c (12 oz) sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rubbed sage shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Using sharp knife,cut pocket in each pork chop. In large skillet,saute onion in butter until tender. Add spinach.cook till wilted. Stir oin stuffing mix,sour cream and sage.
- Fill each chop with about 1/3 c stuffing mixture;secure with toothpicks ,if necessary.
- Place on greased 15x10" baking pan. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Bake uncovered,at 350 degrees for 35-40 mins. or till meat thermometer reads 160 degreese. Discard toothpicks.