Silver - Plated Pot RoastFrom bostyn 6 years ago
- 4lb chuck blade pot roast, cut 1 1/2 inches thick shopping list
- 3/4c catsup shopping list
- 3T all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1T brown sugar shopping list
- 2T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1T vinegar shopping list
- 1tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2tsp dry mustard shopping list
- dash pepper shopping list
- 2 stalks celery,sliced shopping list
- 2 medium carrots,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion,sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat both sides of grill on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Quickly brown roast on both sides.
- Turn off one side of grill; turn other side to LOW (300 degrees).
- Combine remaining ingredients; spread half on a 24 x 18 inch piece of double heavy foil.
- Place roast atop; then remaining mixture.
- Fold foil securely around roast.
- Place on off side of grill.
- Close hood and cook for 1 3/4 to 2 hours or till done.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!