Corn ChowderFrom mommylotte 5 years ago
- 1 onion (chopped) shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper ( deseeded and chopped ) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of butter shopping list
- 3 cups of diced potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups of water shopping list
- 1 Big Can Cream of corn shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh milk shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion, and bell pepper in butter.
- Add potatoes and 1 cup of water. Simmer for 15-20 minutes just until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the cream of corn and fresh milk.
- Add the another 1 cup of water.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Serve hot.
The Cookmommylotte Aichi Ken, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!