Teriyaki Chicken Salad With Poppy Seed DressingFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 c honey terriyaki marinade shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless,skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 6 c torn romaine shopping list
- 3 med. kiwifruit,peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 can(20 oz.)unsweetened pineapple chunks,drained shopping list
- 1 can(11 oz) mandarin oranges,drained shopping list
- 2 celery ribs,chopped shopping list
- 1 med. sweet red pepper,chopped shopping list
- 1 med. green pepper,,chopped shopping list
- 1 c fresh raspberries shopping list
- 1 c sliced fresh strawberries shopping list
- 3 green onions,chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c salted cashews shopping list
- 1/3 c reduced-fat poppy seed salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Place marinade in large resealable bag;add chicken. Seal and turn to coat;refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken,covered,over med. heat 5-7 mins on each side.
- Slice chicken. Divide romaine,kiwi,pineapple,oranges,celery,peppers,raspberries and strawberries among 6 plates;top with chicken. Sprinkle with green onions and cashews. Drizzle with salad dressing.