BANANA SPLIT CAKEFrom ozsmom 3 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 can (14 fl oz) crushed pineapple in juice, drained shopping list
- 6 bananas, divided shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) banana instant pudding shopping list
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries; drained well and chopped finely shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar with electric mixer until well blended.
- Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple.
- Slice 4 of the bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- Pour themilk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the Cool Whip; spread over banana layer in pan.
- Fold cherries with remaining Cool Whip and spread on top. Refrigerate at least 5 hours.
- Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!